Saturday, May 22, 2010

1 month!

Jack is now 1 month old as of Thursday, and I can't believe it. He is now 9.5 lbs according to Wii Fit, but the 0-3 mo. clothes are still a little big so he is still in the newborn size.

To celebrate his month occasion I made a cake. Actually I wanted to make a cake and found an occasion to do so. The inside was my inspiration, three flavors: Orange, Lime, and Lemon.
And now a picture of Jack with his alligator outfit because I like it (shirt and pants from Grandma Verhaaren and accessories from my co-worker). We are determined to make the alligator toy his favorite.




3 comments:

  1. Happy Month-Day Jack! That cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love the cake and the baby outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fabulous at cakes! It turned out so fun looking.

    ReplyDelete