Thursday, January 10, 2013

Summer vacation

While I have internet, I have to complete some posts about what we have done. This summer we had the chance to take two vacations to see both of our families. First we went to Florida for my brother's wedding. It was fun for Jack to see his cousins, go to universal and sea world, and play in the pool at the rental house.
Then a week later we took a trip to Chicago to see Chris's family. His sister and her husband flew out as well so it was nice to see the whole family. We also went into the city, went to the zoo, and got to visit with old friends.
We did all of this while I was about 18 weeks pregnant, and so I was feeling awful the entire time and not really up to doing anything, but that's life.

Evan and McKenzie!

Jack had a meltdown while trying to take pictures

Somehow this is the best family shot I have


   three carseats fit in the back of a van






there is a hippo back there 

Jack was having a rough time with a diaper change and the only way to stop him from crying was a Popsicle in the bath tub


the family, minus Grandma who's taking the picture

1 comment: