Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cakes

Sometimes I make cakes, and these are some of them.

A spy cake for a friends party, trying out something new for the inside.

 A simple fondant wedding cake for a friend's sister.



A cake for Chris's side of the family, three different birthdays, and three different delicious flavors.


Rubix cube cake for an 80's party.

Disc world cake for Chris's 30th birthday. I kind of ran out of steam for this one, but the map is make of chocolate plastic and edible.

King cake from way back in March for Mardi Gras. It's not much to see but it was the most delicious king cake that I've ever had. The recipe is a keeper and I look forward to making it ever year from now on.

 Another new dessert for us is crème brulee. I'm hooked.

Although not a cake, here's a sleeping Juliet for good measure.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually had king cake before, but it sounds like we should get the recipe...and start paying attention to when Mardi Gras is so we have a reason to make it.

    ReplyDelete