Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sight Seeing

In September we had the wonderful chance to go up to Boston for my cousins wedding. It was also nice to see some sights with my parents along the way.

 At Waldon pond. It's a pretty large pond with a large beach, and so lots of people. Not quite the serene little pond I was picturing.

 Saw some things in historic Boston.

 At the Vanderbilt mansion in Rhode Island.

The mint in Philadelphia

More locally, I like see the sights around here now it's the off season. Chris and I were able to escape downtown on my birthday.

 Kids playing at the American Art Museum.



 At the Library of Congress. A very ornate building.



 Around thanksgiving Chris's parents came into town and we went up to Fort McHenry in Baltimore.



 We also found where Edgar Alan Poe was buried.

  And a trip to the zoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment