Tuesday, April 1, 2014

December

Things that happened in December: A haircut for Jack. We got our first snow (It was such a novelty then.) Jack and Juliet, made their first trip to the movie theater; we had gift passes from our realtor for close to three years now and Chris and I just never found the right time to use them. So, after hearing all the buzz about Frozen I decided to use the tickets on Jack. I think we all had a good time. After it was over I asked if we wanted to go see it again but he said no, he wanted to see a different movie. Just a few days ago however, Jack asked if he could go and see ‘Freeze’ again.









Then we come to the low part of December, and it all started right after this picture was taken. I was in the kitchen making dinner and notice that I hadn’t heard Jack in a while and so I come out and find him asleep in front of the space heater. How cute I think and take a picture. Not two minutes later Jack starts coughing, and then vomiting. I grabbed a toy bucket to catch the projectile as best as I could. It kept coming through the night, but the next day he was normal, just not eating much. Three days later Chris gets it, then I get it, then Chris’s parents come for Christmas, and unfortunately they got it too. We did manage to do some fun things like see the temple lights and go to the zoo, and had a nice Christmas together.













No comments:

Post a Comment